"The ordinary acts we practice every day at home are of more importance than their simplicity might suggest" Thomas Moore

Monday, March 15, 2010

Project Clipboard

It was only a matter of time before the "crafties" took over...and now that I have a little more free time during the day they're heeeeere. I'm still working out the details of my weekly/daily schedule to make sure the cleaning, laundry & cooking is done before Jim gets home but I'm hoping to squeeze in some of these projects real soon. (If you're interested in crafting with me sometime let me know, I'd love to have an accomplice!)

THE MOST ADORABLE EASTER BASKET EVER! Hastings MUST have one! (it may not be finished by Easter this year, but it's not like she'll notice :-) Head over to Moda Bakeshop for the Tutorial

SOME COOL DIY ARTWORK! This simple project was inspired by Pottery Barn. I'll be using some more neutral colors for our Master Bedroom. Check out the Tutorial by Remodelaholic.

RUFFLE CAMERA STRAP: I find myself taking my camera everywhere lately. Won't I be stylin' with this? Tutorial here from Crap I've Made

HASTINGS 1st BIRTHDAY DRESS: No tutorial on this one! Just saw it and will be attempting to copy it for her big bash in less than 5 months..yikes!

For more great ideas check out the new list of my favorite crafting/sewing blogs over on the right side of my blog.


1 comment: