"The ordinary acts we practice every day at home are of more importance than their simplicity might suggest" Thomas Moore

Monday, March 22, 2010

Craft Day - Gone Fishin' & Camera Strap

Hastings finally woke up from her morning nap so she could try on the latest of my sewing projects! It's patterned from one of her store bought 12 month size dresses and a little big now, but will look great on her down at the beach this summer :-)



My very first attempt at an applique
What do you think, blue or orange buttons at the top?
I was also finally able to get the camera strap done too! Tutorial here from Crap I've Made.
I suppose cleaning the house should be next on my "to do" list :-)

Um hello Spring? Old man Winter called, he wants his snow back!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable and look at her standing so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. blue buttons...that way the fishy can really stand out! Good job...it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say orange buttons but I'm partial to those good 'ole AU colors! :) I LOVE the camera strap & want one now!!!

    ReplyDelete