"The ordinary acts we practice every day at home are of more importance than their simplicity might suggest" Thomas Moore

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Kids Consignment Finds!

Ummm...I love kids consignment sales...there, I've said it (rather, written it) for all the blogging world to read! Where else could I score all this booty for less than $50?
She had to have a new suit for her ISR lessons right?
Jim picked this one out! Who knew he had such good tasteI'm a sucker for hearts (must be my Valentine birthday)
So true...so trueGive me more pink gingham!Can she have too much pink?
Osh Kosh OH MY GOSH!
with a matching hat...could it BE any cuter?
This dress is reversible...so two dresses for one
What 7 month old little girl doesn't need some daisy dukes?

and an activity table for $5...I'll take it!

If you're in the Huntsville area and have not been to the Kids Market consignment sale (are there any of you out there?) it's at the old Linens & Things building on University Drive through March 20th. Discount Days start March 17th.

1 comment:

  1. Did u go back later and get more? That swimsuit is too cute!

    ReplyDelete