"The ordinary acts we practice every day at home are of more importance than their simplicity might suggest" Thomas Moore

Friday, January 8, 2010

Photo Friday

Oh, is it Friday?? I hadn't noticed! See we were sick at the beginning of this week and then we got snowed in on the mountain yesterday. I haven't been out of the house since SUNDAY so I'm really looking forward to Bunco tonight

Todays photos are from our New Years Eve/Welcome Home Josh & Rebecca Party last week.

There was beer...
And plenty of pregnant women....
Friends from out of town...Friends from WAY out of town (Australia)...
Welcome Home Josh and Rebecca!


A bonfire in the backyard...
Champagne...
And babies...lots of babies...




There were also fireworks, but due to my beverage consumption, this is the only picture i got

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
Wishing you a happy, healthy and adventurous 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment