Total cost so far? $30! And no, I didn't leave off a zero - it has seriously only cost me $24 for a sheet of oak plywood and $6 for edge banding. I still need to buy some beadboard for the back, add the base molding, doors and windows and paint it.
Total work time? 2 naptimes (or 3 hours)
Total work time? 2 naptimes (or 3 hours)
Here is my bookcase so far:

But for $369 more you could buy this one...

WOW! Awesome job, jamie! Really, looks wonderful! Anne Hastings will love playing with it! Such a deal!
ReplyDeleteLookin' good Jaime! So much money you have saved and I am lovin' it!!! I cannot wait to see the finished product! (you could make more of those and sell them for 300.00!) I am sure the people who live at the Ledges or Hampton Cove would LOVE to purchase those slightly cheaper than the pottery barn version and then you can save for Hastings College! ha ha ha...
ReplyDelete