My $25 grocery challenge is still going strong. Starting this week I'll be making shopping trips on Wednesdays (instead of Sundays) for two reasons: 1) After church there is just no time to shop before we need to get little bit up the mountain for her nap , and 2) The publix penny coupon now comes out on Wednesdays. So look for my weekly totals each Wednesday afternoon!
Last week I scored
a 6lb pork loin
2 Tonys Pizzas
1 pint of International Delight Coffee Creamer
10 jars of beech-nut baby food
6 twelve packs of pepsi products
A 6 pack of Scott paper towels
2 Tide liquid detergents
2 mega packs of diapers
2 Old Spice deodorants
1 secret deodorant and a Clairol hair color (you'll find out what color soon)
All for $26.52 out of pocket
What did I do with that 6lb pork loin? Check back soon for a delicious (and cheap) crock pot recipe that will leave you with lots of leftovers!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment