"The ordinary acts we practice every day at home are of more importance than their simplicity might suggest" Thomas Moore

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Starting your stockpile?

I taught a coupon class to a group of wonderful women at Central Presbyterian Church yesterday - and we had a blast. I was thrilled to see quite a few of them have that "AH HA!" moment, like they got how easy it is to save a lot of money at the grocery store. I talked a lot about stockpiling frequently used items and after fully reviewing the upcoming Publix ad found a wonderful deal (even for those who are just starting and may not have a lot of coupons saved up)

Starting this Wed. at Publix the Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Pasta will be BOGO at $1.79 (so $.90 each)
Click here and print this coupon twice from each computer you have
-$1/1 Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Rolling (click on the "Healthy Ha" tab - you'll need to have a facebook account )

$.90 less $1 = $-.10!!! That's right, it's not only free, but you'll make $.10 on each box!

See how easy it is to start your stockpile? Just remember - start slowly.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! If you ever teach another class please let me know! I would love to come and I have a friend who wants to start couponing too :)

    ReplyDelete