"The ordinary acts we practice every day at home are of more importance than their simplicity might suggest" Thomas Moore

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

$1.75

Used a razor (yes, the one I shave my legs with...or "should" shave my legs with :-) to remove an old monogram from this recent Goodwill store find - added The Roo's monogram and voila! Me thinks it will look pretty darn cute with a long sleeve white shirt and tights.

Can't.Stop.Monogramming!
Also found this 3T dress for $3 - amazing what a little embroidery can do

2 comments:

  1. Hey, these look so good! You are doing great! Do you have a monogramming/merging software, or will your machine just do this? I'm trying to figure out what I need to get so I can do this on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindy- The only software i have is "PED basic" card writer so i can purchase designs/fonts/etc. from the web and write it to a card in .pes format. My mom has "monogram wizard" software so she just creates and sends them to me.

    ReplyDelete