Not a real enjoyable trip to my neighborhood Publix this morning...occasionally I do get a cashier with a chip on his/her shoulder, who thinks using coupons is somehow cheating the store...i'll post more on that later
1.5 lbs yellow squash
3 jalapenos
1 lb zucchini squash
1.5 lbs bananas
1 bag spinach salad mix
2 eggplants
4 Martha White muffin mixes
4 cartons Atheno feta cheese
2 Nabisco variety packs
3 boxes Ronzoni quick cook macaroni noodles
1 gallon milk
1 box Aunt Jemima waffles
1.5 lbs ground turkey
1 box frozen tilapia filets
1 jar minced garlic
1 mop head
2 packages Vigo yellow rice
3 cans Hunts fireroasted diced tomatoes
6 cans Progresso bread crumbs
3 bottles Hidden Valley Farmhouse dressing
1 can Castleberry Chili
Total before sales and coupons = $91.63
Total AFTER sales and coupons = $24.67
What are we eating this week?
Eggplant Parmesan & salad
Turkey Chili in a biscuit bowl (just sub ground turkey for the ground beef)
Grilled steak salad
Zucchini cakes over pasta
S&P pork chops with yellow squash
Chili cheese hot dogs (with the leftover turkey chili)
I know a lot about coupons, but I think we need to talk as I think I could save a tad more at publix!
ReplyDeleteI am going to teach a coupon class at my bible study soon as part of our 15 minutes talk about whatever...they are very interested in all this money we save! :)
That's fantastic, those ladies are lucky to have the coupon queen in their bible study :-)
ReplyDelete