"The ordinary acts we practice every day at home are of more importance than their simplicity might suggest" Thomas Moore

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Manual Mode

I'm not gonna lie...the manual mode on my camera really freaks me out...but i'm trying to learn in an attempt to better photograph this adorable little girl

Anyone got any tips? or good books/websites to read?


I wore this same bubble suit when I was little!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found your house blog a couple months ago while Googling for Stonecraft Construction. We are hoping to build next year and they are at the top of our list for builders. Anyway, I've been checking this blog periodically and just saw this post. I got a DSLR last year and have spent a ton of time on the internet trying to learn it. I've bookmarked a ton of websites, but you can find a good lesson on manual mode here: http://is.twopeasinabucket.com/photocourse/weeks1to6.pdf. (Skip to Lesson 2). Links to the other lessons are here:http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/cg_display.asp?g=2&seed_id=26134. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete