Here's how it went down at Publix today:
(6) Crystal Light Drink Mixes
(3) College Inn Chicken broth
(6) Green Giant Veggie Steamers
(5) Gerber 3rd foods
(2) Ziploc freezer bags
(2) Texas Toast croutons
(6) Taco Bell dinner kits
(8) Barber stuffed chicken breasts
(4) International delight coffee creamer
(2) Hunts ketchup
(2) Juicy Juice boxes
(1) Publix eggs
(1) Kraft salad dressing
Total BEFORE sales and coupons: $109.07
Total AFTER sales and coupons: $23.22
What's on the menu at our house this week?
Sloppy Joes with baked beans and a salad
Mexican Pizzas with spanish rice
Chicken Parmesan (Barbers stuffed breasts) over angel hair pasta and garlic bread
S&P pork chops with creamed corn and lima beans
Chicken Noodle Casserole
What's on the menu at our house this week?
Sloppy Joes with baked beans and a salad
Mexican Pizzas with spanish rice
Chicken Parmesan (Barbers stuffed breasts) over angel hair pasta and garlic bread
S&P pork chops with creamed corn and lima beans
Chicken Noodle Casserole
Do you get more than one Sunday paper? And how do you print more than two coupons with your computer? I want to know your secret so I can do the same and get more coupons!
ReplyDeleteI would like to know your secrets too!! It is amazing how much money you save! We finally got a Publix, opened yesterday, and I can't wait to try my hand at your $25 challenge!!
ReplyDeleteJealous of your computers! When I am at my mom's I print out coupons too so I get more! Can you believe I saved almost 100.00 on my last trip? :) The cashier was really nice and she said she wants to learn my secrets with all my coupons! hahaha
ReplyDelete