Lovin it!

Enjoying the day with Dad

So excited

big fat baby kiss (complete with half chewed cheerio)

Staying out of the sun while we anchor and float

The perfect shady spot for the
Hasteroo
It was a beautiful day :-)

And before we get frantic phone calls from the grandmothers asking why Hastings is not wearing a life jacket at all times - the one we have for her
doesnt fit quite right so she only wore it while we were moving and while on the dock getting in and out of the boat. While anchored we had her sitting on the floor of the boat and unless she all of sudden learns to climb up the 4 foot sides I think we're
ok :-) No worries though, we're buying a better fitting life jacket before our next outing so she can wear it at all times.
MAN! That looks like so much fun! Have you seen those little baby sunglasses? They are so cute, but I wonder if they are uncomfortable... I think there is a strap that goes around the head on them.
ReplyDelete