"The ordinary acts we practice every day at home are of more importance than their simplicity might suggest" Thomas Moore

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Are you a REAL mom?

I haven't been a mom for very long but I can certainly appreciate how difficult it can be at times. I blogged accross this today and thought i'd share it with my other mommy friends.

I am definitely a real mom. I'm a mess and the stress of my work situation has really brought out the worst in me the past few weeks. I can't seem to stay on top of the laundry, dishes, cleaning, etc. and don't even get me started on the stack of Thank You cards I desperately need to write! Luckily I have husband who helps out...a lot.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you posted that! I enjoyed (and felt reassured by) the other moms' postings! Amen! I am definitely a real mom! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe we missed photo Friday again yesterday ;) Julie

    ReplyDelete