While doing my daily nap time blog stalking...er...browsing, I came across a fantastic little site called Once Upon a Coupon. She's got some great tips for saving money but my favorite is her weekly Publix Meal Deals where she combines the Publix weekly ad with coupons to create her menu for the week (including breakfast, lunch and dinner). Looks like she spends around $100 a week to feed her family of 4...still a little high for my budget but I snagged some yummy new meal ideas. Jim and I will try her chili baked potato bar tonight!Thursday, July 8, 2010
Another new favorite blog...
While doing my daily nap time blog stalking...er...browsing, I came across a fantastic little site called Once Upon a Coupon. She's got some great tips for saving money but my favorite is her weekly Publix Meal Deals where she combines the Publix weekly ad with coupons to create her menu for the week (including breakfast, lunch and dinner). Looks like she spends around $100 a week to feed her family of 4...still a little high for my budget but I snagged some yummy new meal ideas. Jim and I will try her chili baked potato bar tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I always thought it would be nice to combine meals with the publix weekly deals...nice blog find!
ReplyDelete