I'm a huge fan of each family member putting away his/her own clothes once they've been folded....so when a friend sent me this DIY washer/dryer pedestal idea I just knew one would someday live in our laundry room. And now it does!
(Note: we followed the general idea of the inspiration blogger but altered it so that it would be more structural...for example, we used 4x4 posts for the legs that extend all the way to the ground and are notched out for the bottom shelf...VERY sturdy)
(Note: we followed the general idea of the inspiration blogger but altered it so that it would be more structural...for example, we used 4x4 posts for the legs that extend all the way to the ground and are notched out for the bottom shelf...VERY sturdy)


awesome! You know I have been wanting to build one of these for a while now...hopefully I can get my tables refinished and then concentrate on my laundry room again!
ReplyDelete