"The ordinary acts we practice every day at home are of more importance than their simplicity might suggest" Thomas Moore

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Mother Moose Boutique


Coming Soon!!

I guess it was inevitable. It's no secret - I Heart Sewing! but how many appliqued and/or monogrammed outfits does my child need? So I've decided to start selling ruffled pants and matching appliqued/monogrammed T's on Etsy! I'm in the process of setting up my shop but I couldn't wait to give my friends a sneak peak of the logo - designed by my very talented friend, Erin! (Check out her unique paper company over at http://www.arborealpaper.com/)

Be on the lookout for another post announcing the grand opening of
The Mother Moose Children's Boutique!

preview of the "Baby, it's cold outside" set for $35
($20 for the corduroy pants, $15 for the personalized long sleeve shirt)




2 comments:

  1. So freakin' awesome Jaime! I love how many talented friends I have!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jaime ;) The shop looks great! Love that first outfit...especially the little girl in it!

    ReplyDelete